UCARS is an online marketplace where customers can expect a seamless end-to-end experience when choosing, buying and owning a car. We are looking for a full-time Editorial Intern to be part of our content team.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Promote content on social media
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Able to commit to a 3-month internship from November 2019 to January 2020
- Excellent command of the English language
- Motivated to work quickly and efficiently while paying attention to detail
- Possess a positive attitude with the desire to constantly challenge yourself
- Self-motivated, passionate and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Sound knowledge of the automotive industry in Singapore
UCARS editorial content examples:
- A Malaysian Drives Across 24 Countries To Marry His Fiancée In Germany
- Embark On An Electric Future With The BYD e6
- Traffic Police Plans To Stop Issuing Physical Driving Licenses
If you have a voracious appetite to learn, please email your resume and portfolio/writing samples to En Li at email@example.com with the subject “Internship Application – UCARS Editorial Intern”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.